MIMEDefang (not for procmail, but of interest)

2002-01-07 13:23:46

I haven't _used_ this product, but what with all the talk about MIME handling, I thought this external app might be something someone might want to investigate:

<http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/>

It IS NOT a process you start from procmail - it runs as an extension to sendmail to filter messages at the SMTP level. Those wanting burst MIME messages and reassemble them may wish to examine the perl source to this module - it may provide useful insights.

I AM NOT working on anything related to this, so please don't ask me for further information or assistance with this module - I'm merely passing along this link because I think it may be of interest to the several people who've been hounding the list for MIME handling.