Re: Procmail Multiple-Spam Catcher Recipe?

2002-01-16 09:47:04
David,

        Many thanks for showing me how to express "or" (by "|" with
parentheses around the whole string of addresses). My recipe works now
(well, with the deletion of the relevant "#" signs).

        Now, is there a way to break my very long line of "|"-delimited
addresses into multiple lines of screen width? A carriage return,
unfortunately, results in the creation of long folder name in pine!

        Perhaps when sophisticated procmailers use an spam address rc file
the addresses are not on a very long line, but I don't know. I'd like to
see an example, if possible.

                          KENNETH BLACKWELL