Re: Reaching the bigtime <grin>

2002-01-21 23:37:29
On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 11:33:13PM -0500, R P Herrold wrote:

I was filing a report with ATTBI -- the old MediaOne recently
bought by AT&T -- and was tickled to see that their 'security'
role account processor is running in part through procmail.
Looks as though it does an autoresponse, and routes a copy
wherever ...

I particularly like it that they've a dedicated host running
procmail:  procmail-filter(_at_)procmail1(_dot_)mediaone(_dot_)com

Mmm. Some people may say it is less than flattering to the
efficiency of procmail that it *needs* a dedicated host...
Procmail is many things, being light on system resources is not
one of them...

No flames, not trolling, just an observation :)

--
Regards
Cliff