Re: procmail spam identifying problem

2002-01-21 23:45:43

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002, Jeff Lamb wrote:

I'm using procmail v3.14 and am trying to identify junkmail via body keywords.

My header identifying is working fine, but the body one isn't.

Variables:
FGREP=/bin/fgrep
SUBJECT=`/usr/local/bin/formail -x Subject:`
BODY='/usr/local/bin/formail -I ""'
REJECTS=$HOME/pass/header_rejects
BODY_REJECTS=$HOME/pass/body_rejects

where REJECTS and BODY_REJECTS point to lists of junkmail keywords

#This works fine:
:0E:
* ? (echo $SUBJECT | $FGREP -i -f $REJECTS)

#However this one NEVER matches.
:0E:
* ? (echo $BODY | $FGREP -i -f $BODY_REJECTS)

Funny, someone just asked me about assigning variables to
expressions. I'll try this one just for the fun of it.

Are your ticks in the correct direction for $BODY? And, for
$BODY you are performing an operation on a header.

--Paul

--
 http://www.cuenet.com
Info(_at_)cuenet(_dot_)com