Re: procmail spam identifying problem

2002-01-22 15:49:51
At 01:55 2002-01-22 -0600, Jeff Lamb wrote:
One more question.  My procmail logfile is cluttered with these lines:

procmail: Extraneous locallockfile ignored
procmail: Extraneous locallockfile ignored
procmail: Extraneous locallockfile ignored

You most likely have something like:

:0:
{
        :0:
        * other conditions
        | action

        ... etc
}

Eliminate the outer locking.

procmail: Couldn't determine implicit lockfile from  (the script I perform)

You probably have a recipe:

        :0:
        * conditions
        |someaction

Where procmail can't figure out the name of the lockfile to use. So specify one:

        :0:some_lockfile