Re: procmail spam identifying problem

2002-01-22 15:44:06
I'd said,

I'm not sure whether a B on the flag line will do it; it certainly won't
affect size conditions, which ignore any H or B on the flag line.  B ?? on
the specific condition certainly will do the job

Paul responded,

| Or rather, B ?.

No, I meant "B ??" -- or "B ?? ?" all told.

| So the best recipe for Jeff would presumably be:
|
|  :0:
|  * B ? $FGREP -i -f $BODY_REJECTS
|  spamfolder

Er, no, it would be

 :0:
 * B ?? ? $FGREP -i -f $BODY_REJECTS
 # fgrep -if $BODY_REJECTS since I believe in $PATH
 spamfolder

I'm quite sure that Paul's syntax would mean a regexp condition consisting
of a B, zero or one spaces, a(nother) space, a newline, "FGREP -i -f ",
another newline, and "BODY_REJECTS" (case-insensitive of course).