Re: Solaris local mail delivery problem

2002-01-24 03:40:30
chris(_dot_)connell(_at_)issolutions(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk writes:

I have found out that when mail is delivered locally on our solaris mail
server (via the local delivery agent) and picked
up from a client (outlook), we lose the rich text formatting of the mail.
Unfortunately I am in a situation where the
users are requiring this rich text formatted mail.

Would replacing my standard mailer with procmail solve this problem or is it
caused by something else?

 Very unlikely.

 You need to establish exactly what happens, when it happens, and where
 it happens.

 Google for comp.mail.sendmail (I assume you are running sendmail) to see
 whether others have had this problem before.