Re: H, B, and exit code conditions

2002-01-24 22:56:36

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 05:54:19PM -0600, David W. Tamkin wrote:

Yes, to my surprise `B' and `HB' flags on the colon line *do* affect exit
code ("?") conditions, which, like regexp conditions, assume `H' if the
I wonder how many exit code conditions there are in my rcfiles that are
broken because I assumed that the command would read the entire message, and
why none of them have ever caused trouble.

Woo hoo!  :-)  I'm glad I was able to ask a useful question!

  Paul Chvostek
<paul(_at_)it(_dot_)ca>
  Operations / Development / Abuse / Whatever       vox: +1 416 598-0000
  it.canada                                            http://www.it.ca/