Re: syntax for searching message body for adult words...

2002-01-28 03:51:35
On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 03:11:23PM -0500, John Corniel wrote:
I have a simple problem.  I would like to put some lines in .procmailrc
that will search for words in body of the email and then file the email in
a folder.

I have looked around but nothing.

I tried the following:

:0 B
* sex
AdultContentFolder

Please let me know the best way to go about this.

Here's an idea.  Put all the words you want in a separate file
called '.words'.  This recipe will catch them for you (untested, of
course):

FGREP=fgrep
:0B:
* ? $FGREP -i .words
folder

Another way would be something like this (also untested):

WORDS=(word1|word2|word3|word4)
:0B:
* $ $WORDS
folder

--
- Matt Dunford <> zoot(_at_)zotikos(_dot_)com ..
-. www.zotikos.com -- o,;-

"I do not believe that we've put a guilty, eh, I mean innocent person
to death in the state of Texas."
   -- George W. Bush, On NPR's "All Things Considered," June 16.