syntax for searching message body for adult words...

2002-01-28 00:10:12
I have a simple problem.  I would like to put some lines in .procmailrc
that will search for words in body of the email and then file the email in
a folder.

I have looked around but nothing.

I tried the following:

:0 B
* sex
AdultContentFolder

Please let me know the best way to go about this.

Thanks, John.

New York City, New York
This email message is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message