Re: exiting list - you sly dogs!

2002-01-31 16:48:53
At 15:18 2002-01-31 -0600, uNcONvEntiOnaL did say:

The list won't let me unsubscribe without using a
password.  Like I have that from 3 years ago ...

ALternatley, have you tried the <mailto:procmail-request(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE?subject=unsubscribe> from the list message headers?

These handy resources are covered in the Procmail UNSUBSCRIBE FAQ. <g>

Also, /dev/null may be the lazy way to take a procmail
vacation.

That would be a waste of bandwidth and server resources. If you truely want to merely take a _vacation_ from the list, why not just put it in a folder and just don't read that folder until you're ready to return to active participation? Otherwise, unsub from the list