Re: Using 'formail' with HTML

2002-02-05 06:26:58
On  5 Feb, Paul Chvostek wrote:
| On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 01:07:02PM -0500, vestilla crafter wrote:
| >
| > Please direct me as to how to call or execute 'formail' from within an
| > HTML document after the user fills out a form.
|
| That sounds like a very wacky thing to do.
|
| What exactly are you trying to achieve?

I *suspect* the original poster is asking about formmail, a script
commonly(?) used for some facet of web mail, and not the same formail we
all know and love.  If so, and if spelled correctly as above, google
will return some 123,00 hits which ought to provide a start.

--
Reply to list please, or append "6" to "procmail" in address if you must.
Spammers' unrelenting address harvesting forces me to this...reluctantly.