Help for a newbie-ish

2002-02-08 12:07:29
I've not used Procmail for quite a while (used to run procmail & smartlist)
and recently came upon a new need.  I would like to have my mail come in,
save it to a file, then send it to my mailbox.  The complicated thing is,
I'm saving the mail to my $HOME/Mail directory in filenames that match the
part of the email address prior to the "@" sign (eg.
walterh(_at_)meer(_dot_)net saves
to file $HOME/Mail/walterh).  Here's what I've put together in my
.procmailrc for my root user (as a test), but it's not working:
===================
PATH=$PATH:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:.:
MAILDIR=/root/Mail
LOGFILE=/root/procmail.log
SHELL=/bin/sh

MAILEDFROM = `formail -x "From "|awk -F\@ '{print $1}'`
}
$MAILDIR/$MAILEDFROM

That's it.  It's simple, but not working.  Guidance?  Help? :)

Thanks

whh