Re: Leaving a copy of outgoing mails

2002-02-10 10:25:32
At one time I explored this possibility, but was unable to use procmail for
this.  There is no passing of the email to the MDA when sending.  An option is
to increase sendmail's queue time and copy the queue contents to an alternate
location before they get sent.

dan

* Cesar Suito (informacion(_at_)gasei(_dot_)com(_dot_)ar) wrote:
Hi,

I want to know if Sendmail can keep a copy of every outgoing mails using
procmail.

Thankyou and Best Regards.

Cesar