Re: (newbie)sendmail->procmail->uucp

2002-02-11 11:17:42

* To:.*<\/.+[^>]

}

Bye,
 Udi

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002, josh wrote:

Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:06:12 +0200 (IST)
From: josh <josh(_at_)tkos(_dot_)co(_dot_)il>
To: Udi Mottelo <uuddii(_at_)eng(_dot_)tau(_dot_)ac(_dot_)il>
Subject: Re: (newbie)sendmail->procmail->uucp

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002, Udi Mottelo explained:

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002, josh wrote:

[...]
documentation that is clear about how to setup up /etc/procmailrc file to
send all mail to uucp-dom. Can someone point me in the right direction?

    Did you try this:

:0
! neptun!david

    Or this:

ok, I'm a little unclear about this. How would i write this if I have
over 900 users. Can I do this:

:0
! $h!$u

What I would like to know is what is the best way to invoke uux from
procmail when I dont know who the mail is to. I think the best solution
would be to filter out any messages I don't want and then send the rest
of the messages back to sendmail.cf for further processing without
changing the address to uucp format. BTW thanks for your help.

:0
| uux - neptun!david

    Or this:

:0
| (cat >/tmp/1234 && uucp /tmp/1234 neptun!david)

    The first one, backs the message to sendmail in uucp's address
    format and the ruls in sendmail.cf "will finish the job".

Bye,
 Udi

--
  - josh

  94 F8 9F 3E 9A DB 6E FC  F8 17 F1 B4 C7 51 CB AA   ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
   - josh(_at_)tkos(_dot_)co(_dot_)il - tel: +972.58.520.636,
http://www.tkos.co.il