mail directories

2002-02-13 00:53:13
Hi -

I am defining my mail directory path once, at the beginning of my
.procmailrc.  If I want to specify a separate mail dir. path for a
specific recipe, I put MAILDIR at the beginning of this recipe.

My question is whether by doing this I define this new Maildir for all
further recipes or not? Would I have to repeat the standard maildir
afterwards?

e.g.
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail              <-- standard mail directory

recipe1

recipe 2

MAILDIR=$HOME/mail/special      <-- special mail directory *only* for
recipe 3                            recipe 3

recipe 4                        <-- this should have the standard mail
                                    directory again

--
CU, Niko
*Draft beer, not people*