Re: [SAtalk] procmail error when forwarding to a razor database

2002-03-04 00:54:22
At 12:52 2002-03-04 +0700, Olivier Nicole did say:
before the message is handed to procmail for delivery, it must pass
through sendmail, so sendmail must know the "spam" user.

You may need to define a local user with the name "spam"

That should be totally unncessary if the alias has been defined properly. It is the whole purpose of aliases to define an address which delivers to another user, list, or program.