Filtering e-mail by subject and creating IMAP folder

2002-03-04 21:19:07
Hi all,

I need help regarding usage of procmail to filter incoming mails based on part
of their subject (e.g. [A123456] ).
I want to do some checking if the folder already exist then forward the mail to
the folder, but if the folder doesn't exist create the folder then forward the
mail to the new folder.

For example, I subscribed to abc mailing list. Postings to the milis will
arrive with subject "[abc] hallo...". I want procmail check if folder "abc"
exist. If it is exist, then forward the mail to "abc" folder. Otherwise,
procmail should create "abc" folder and forward the mail to "abc" folder.

Have anyone create such procmail recipe?

Thanks for the help.