! -oi -f "$@" doesn´t seems to work

2002-03-05 05:14:55
        Hello again, I´m about to finish my outgoing procmail filter except that
! -oi -f "$@" doesn´t seems to work.
I´ve got my /etc/procmailrcs/filter.rc as this one:
:0 c
/var/spool/mail/archive
:0

        The outgoing message is stored in /var/spool/mail/archive but its isn´t
fowarded to the original recipient, it looks like sendmail get in loop the
maillog registers a lot of entries and the message is not sent.
        Is this the write way to pass away a message? Is there other way to do
it?
I´ve tried that "$SENDER" stuff but with no result. Could anyone help me?
        Thanks, Antonio.