Re: Maildir locking / switching UID

2002-03-14 14:48:18
     I'm running SpamBouncer which makes an attempt at identifying spam. If
it's unsure, it sends a password back to the return address asking that the
message be sent again with the password, in which case it gets through. No
spammer has yet gotten through it (and then I can change the password).
However, since most spammers use fake return addresses, or use ones that are
quickly over quota, I get a lot of bounces back. It seems that it should be
possible to use these bounces to delete the original message from the inbox.
Has this been done? Can it be done? Should it be done?

THANKS!

Harold