Exitcode 67

2002-03-14 15:08:08

I have a question...  For whatever reason despite all of my efforts, when I
use exitcode 67 in a procmail script, the spam still gets delivered to the
recipient.  A 'no such user' message does go back to the sender, but the
users still has the problem that he received the spam.

Here's what I tried for instance:

:0 B
* some condition that would likely trip your spam filter
{
   EXITCODE=67

   :0
   spam
}

But it did not work. The mail would go to spam, but no return mail would
bounce back as no such user to the spammer.

Is there a way to do something like this (I hope you can follow my logic):

:0 B
* some condition that would likely trip your spam filter
spam

so that a matching condition sends all that mail to spam.

Then, have everything that is sent to "spam" returned with exitcode 67.
That way the intended spamee will not have to be bothered with it, and the
spammer will get it back undeliverable.

Thanks
Seth