forwarding mail comming from particular address to another account but at most 1 mail per hour

2002-03-19 04:55:03
I'm pretty new to procmail. Here is what I would like to accomplish using
.procmail:
When e-mail comes to my account aaa(_at_)bbb(_dot_)com, and e-mail is from
ddd(_at_)eee(_dot_)com
it needs to be forwarded (and ofcourse a copy should stay in original
mailbox aaa(_at_)bbb(_dot_)com)
to ggg(_at_)hhh(_dot_)com(_dot_) But only one mail per hour at most should be
forwarded.

Would that be possible,and how?

Thanks in advance,
Drazen Petrek