how to make a web archive

2002-03-28 10:30:26
Hi,

I've tried to make Procmail save my mails automatically into a folder which can
be accessed from my web browser. To gain this access in a viewable way, I need
to write some PHP code which displays the messages nice.

But... how do I save the messages? Right now, I have the following .procmailrc
file:

          :0 c
          ! markjansen(_at_)student(_dot_)kun(_dot_)nl

          :0
          www/mails

          :0
          mails
        }

Whenever I mail to the corresponding address, nothing happens. Why? And is this
the way to get the mails into the corresponding directory's? Or do I need to
use an alternative?

Thanks!

---
Met vriendelijke groet,

Mark Jansen

mark(_at_)mjansen(_dot_)doge(_dot_)nl
markjansen(_at_)student(_dot_)kun(_dot_)nl