Re: procmail + evolution

2002-03-29 11:53:43
[I've rebroken your text into the original lines.  You mail client
 (Sylpheed?) joined and broke lines in ways that changed their meaning
 or made them difficult to understand.  I suggest you figure our how to
 keep it from doing that.]

Landy Roman <landy(_at_)despiertapr(_dot_)com> writes:
i had this working but suddenly it stoped working

i have in procmailrc
PATH=/usr/bin
MAILDIR=$HOME/evolution/local/Inbox
DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/mbox

Unless you have a particular reason for doing so, don't reset PATH in
your .procmailrc.

i specified evolutio nto use mbox