Deleting a temporary file

2002-04-01 23:04:32
Thanks for all your help so far, I've now got a recipe that looks like this:

temp_file=/tmp/temp.$$

:0
* ? test the $temp_file
| do this if exitcode=0

res=$?

:0E
{

more recipes

}

deleteit=`rm $temp_file`

But I'm getting mixed up with delivering and non delivering recipes. I
always want the temp file to be deleted, but if I don't always want the mail
to go to DEFAULT. (If I have a delivering recipe in the brackets, the delete
never happens, but if I use the c flag, the mail always goes to the default
folder)

How to delete the temp file in this situation?