Re: modify the subject: why?

2002-04-04 14:38:18
On Thu, 4 Apr 2002 the voices made Marco Fioretti write:

just out of curiosity, may I ask you why you want to add SPAM to the
subject, instead of dropping the whole message in a SPAM folder?

 I don't know why he wants to do it, but I do know that some prefer to do the
filtering at the mailer-sider instead of having more than one folder on the
server... (but in that case the word "spam" isn't really the best one,
methinks).

        /Tony
--
Per scientiam ad libertatem. ©1999-2002 tony(_at_)vanstrom(_dot_)org
-- Random URL (1/10):