Re: Matching the first occurrence of a header field

2002-04-07 07:24:28
On Sun, 7 Apr 2002 the voices made José Romildo Malaquias write:

I want to construct a procmail recipe based on the _first_
occurrence of the Received header field of the message.
How can I detect the _first_ occurrence of a field in
the header?

 Well, you could use formail:

       -u headerfield
            Make the first occurrence of this field  unique,  and
            thus delete all subsequent occurrences of it.

        /Tony
--
 Per scientiam ad libertatem! // Genom kunskap mot frihet!
         =*= (c) 1999-2002 tony(_at_)svanstrom(_dot_)org =*=