rules for procmailrc

2002-04-07 10:48:56
<!--StartFragment-->I'm quite new to procmail.....I'm still using sendmail as
my local
mailer ,and I've been thinking about replacing it with procmail (i've
used procmail on user -side before)...my question is:

can somebody help me with a recipe that can block out every attachment
(.exe,.pdf,dll) except .doc (since my users might need that)...or maybe
somebody can point me to the right direction? Just a simple recipe that
would block all of the attachments except a selected few. The email
virus attacks have been vicious and I'm new in this.Any hints or
documentations or examples are really welcomed. Thanks!