match only TO_

2002-04-07 13:51:45

The TO_ macro does a good job of matching any of the possible
ways a mailbox (an address) appears in headers.  Is there a way of testing
whether the address is the only match?

The problem I want to solve is: I want to save everything
sent to  mailing list MFOO(_at_)foo in folder MFOO.
But many things sent to MFOO(_at_)foo are also sent to mailing
list MBAR(_at_)bar,  some are sent to MBAZ(_at_)baz &c.   Have
folders for these lists too & don't want to lose context.

I'm looking for some way to score or otherwise sort in procmailrc
to allow this.  The procmailrc rules shouldn't have to take into
account the existence of any other mailing list or mailing list
handling rule (this is unmanageable, and this is where I am stuck).