Re: How to eliminate virus W32/Klez(_at_)mm

2002-04-19 10:44:25
At 10:20 2002-04-19 -0700, Bart Schaefer did say:

I should have mentioned that both sets of [ ] there should contain a space
and a tab.

.. which is of course the only reason you should need to bracket it -- if it was just a space, it'd be " *" -- but when there's more than one type of character in there (a "class"), you need the brackets. Brackets containing whitespace are generally accepted to be space+tab in this forum, because that's the common expression, esp. between a header and its content.