formail/vacancy, Just don't get it to work

2002-04-25 04:06:28
Dear Procmail Gurus,

I just can't get this to work, never used formail before... I'm off for
a couple of days and move my emails to different folders - mail that
is not filtered is sent to a friend. Mail of a specific origin shall be
piped through formail and stripped down to From and Subject header - and
sent to me (sms) - and moved to folder "folder".

I've looked into the manpages, browsed the procmail archive, used
recepies there and whatever... In my opinion it should work:)

That's what I got so far. The other recepies I use are okay-
just these two (maybe they can be united) don't want to.

:0 h c
* ^[Ff]rom:(_dot_)*someone(_at_)special(_dot_)somewhere
   |formail -z -X From: -X Subject: | mail -r someone(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)else

:0
   * ^[Ff]rom:(_dot_)*someone(_at_)special(_dot_)somewhere     <---- same
address as above
   folder

The latter does work when the first is commented out.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm leaving tomorrow already :)

Thanks,

  Lars

--
             ,H  + Dr. Lars Packschies   ZAIK/RRZK, Robert-Koch-Str.10 +
H      H    O    | Fachbereichsbetreuung Chemie            50931 Koeln |