Re: SpamBouncer still maintained?

2002-04-25 15:14:35
On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 10:32:19AM -0400, Eric Rountree wrote:
Is SpamBouncer still being maintained? Neither it nor its Web page have
been updated since October.

It appears to no longer be maintained. I stopped using it about a month ago in
favor of SpamAssassin, which I have found to be much better (and far mroe
scalable for site-wide use).

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       andrew(_at_)pure-chaos(_dot_)com
"If you're not pissed off at the world then you're just not paying attention."