2002-04-25 23:07:26

I just found this in a piece of spam, then searched for the "X-Bulkmail"
tag in my 8 month procmail archive, nada.

It'd seem like at least one piece of the puzzle, no?

"X-MailingID" just showed up in another.  Has anybody seen a valid
listserv or mailinglist use this type of stuff, just looking for opinions
as to whether it may be safe to blitz them all.  I'll start monitoring
incoming for it regardless :)

Thanks

Bob

This is a registered WASHINGTON STATE email address, sending unsolicited
commercial email with any fraudulent or misleading content will be
persued by the Attorney General of Washington State.

Register your email address now, go to http://www.registry.waisp.org/

Do NOT add this address to any mailing lists or your address will be blocked.

Thank You for your Cooperation.