Re: ^TO_.*(abc(_at_)abc(_dot_)com|xyx(_at_)zyx) does not work ?? Why ?

2002-06-02 11:13:44
At 10:19 2002-06-02 -0700, Paul Thomas did say:

Would you or anyone else by chance know how TO discerns the
contents of Bcc? Does the recipient MTA actually receive the
entire hidden contents of Bcc, discard them and make the
appropriate local deliveries?

See the procmail manpages, where the regexps are described. The Bcc: stuff is basically only if the local host adds the apparently-to type of header.

The recipient MTA DOES NOT receive the entire recipient list - it is advised only of the recipients that it is taking delivery for, and those are passed in the SMTP transaction, not in headers.