Re: Using an "OR"

2002-06-05 17:49:12
On Wed, 5 Jun 2002, Jean-Sebastien Morisset wrote:

JM> I turned on the log file and verbose logging, but can't find the problem
JM> with the following. Would you have any ideas? :-)

JM>         :0:formail.lock
JM>         | ( formail -r -I"Precedence: junk" -A"X-Loop:
null(_at_)spam(_dot_)mvlan(_dot_)net"; \
JM>             echo "Please note: Your e-mail has been classified as SPAM."; \
JM>             echo "As such, it will be deleted automatically in 7 days"; \
JM>             echo "without being reviewed."; \

Jean-Sebastien, I reckon that you are wasting your time with this one.
My experience when spam has got through to my autoresponder, is that it
usually generates a "bounce" of some kind and then you have to deal with
that as well.

Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list. Personal
  email may invoke a password autoresponder. )