Re: writable .procmailrc file?

2002-06-07 14:05:05
At 15:15 2002-06-07 -0500, Terry Davis did say:
Is it possible to have a writable .procmailrc file??

I kinda need this.  The logs say "suspicious rc file".

It can be writeable - by it's OWNER, not by the group (unless procmail is compiled with owner-as-group) or world.

Just before sending, I caught your followup stating that group is what you need. Perhaps you could elaborate _why_ you need this. Could a script not manage replacing the procmailrc? How about included rc files? Or an /etc/procmailrcs/ file?