Re: Need help getting started with Cygwin & procmail

2002-06-11 07:19:15
On 11 Jun 2002 Timothy J. Luoma (luomat(_at_)peak(_dot_)org) wrote:

we are looking at using Cyrus as a pop/imap based service. And
switching to something like Sieve. For the short term, things will
still work. But for the longer term, we will need to move off of
procmail

I've had this email address since 1995, as well as a free Unix shell
account with a generous quota, all of which I am loathe to give up :-/

If they support IMAP and procmail, please let me (us) know the
details so I can add them to my IMAP Service Providers page (URL
in sig). I'm always looking for good ISPs that give lots of disk
space, are reasonably priced, give Unix shell access, have the
latest procmail installed, and are running a good IMAP daemon
(such as Cyrus or UW).

ps -- thanks Nancy, somehow I knew you'd have the info I needed ;-)

Thank you for bringing up these topics here -- it gives me a
chance to plug IMAP!

Nancy

--
       PROCMAIL  <http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/>