Re: "not" recipie not working

2002-06-11 12:14:11
:0:
* !^From:.*uvic.ca
spam

The problem is, this recipie does not work correctly as some email from
within uvic.ca is still put in Spam and some not.

ok, so what am I doing wrong? why does this not work?

It's hard to tell without more information.  What would help a lot would
be an example mail (or at least the headers) that this recipe fails
with.  Also the part of your procmail log (with VERBOSE=1 set) showing
this recipe being processed.

Without more information, I would guess that there are other recipes
before this one that are processing the mail in question, and this
particular recipe is not getting a look in.  But that is a pure guess.

note: this should also work for csc.UVic.CA from addresses as well,
case shouldn't be an issue I don't think

That's correct.

Cheers,
Martin
--