Re: Scoring Recipe for repeating addresses?

2002-06-20 01:32:59
At 10:06 2002-06-20 +0200, Ruud H.G. van Tol did say:
| :0
|  * ^To:.*postmaster@
|  * ^Cc:(_dot_)*postmaster(_at_)(_dot_)*postmaster@.*postmaster@
|  ! spam42

You should review the request again - this doesn't do anything to address the "or other "samename" addresses" part of the request, whereas the already provided recipes would be more versatile and robust by evaluating the To: and Cc: headers together and/or matching a given username. This would also fail to match regardless of how many postmasters might have been present in ONE header, if BOTH headers weren't found to be present (or both didn't contain at least the indicated number of matches - you could have 20 postmaster recipients in To:, but if there's only two in the Cc:, this won't match).

I took the numbers presented in the original request as a "for instance" match count, not an absolute. Nothing subsequently posted would contradict this assumption.

(BTW your subject rewrite thing is creeping into posts sent to the list)