Re: remove return receipt? (procmail s*bs)

2002-06-26 17:16:19
You're kidding?  When did the procmail list switch to requiring
subscription in order to post?  It's been a free-for-all for a LONG

Since at least around November 2001, when I first began to read procmail-
users.  Starting from sometime around January 2002, this list became finicky
about what machine you could subscribe from. This creates havoc for people
who are behind a firewall and have an upstream name server, neither of which
they have control over.  (To post, I am still having to ftp the mail back
to a defunct account which is set up to forward all mail to live accounts.
Needless-to-say, the next time our power goes out and I'm kicked off the
list, you'll be rid of me.)

henry nelson