Re:procmail filtter

2002-07-01 11:05:49
At 1:47 PM -0400 7/1/02, thanaa is rumored to have typed:

 Please help me what is entry I should put in sendmail.cf, and what is the
content of .procmailrc file.

   First, you need to read the procmail man pages, and the information
available at procmail.org. Once you have a _specific_ question, please ask,
and we'll be happy to help.

   (A little unfair asking us to write your recipies _and_ your config files
for you though, don't you think? This is probably why you didn't get a
response to your earlier posting...well, that and all the unnecessary HTML
you included therein. Gotta hate using MS Office to send email...)

         Charlie Summers