Re: Spam with date set in the future

2002-07-01 17:00:48
On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, Stan Ryckman wrote:

SR> Date is just making its best effort.
SR>

SR> November 23, 2007 is 2002 days after May 31, 2002, which is how
SR> it's parsing "Wed, Jun 2002" (it ignores the "Wed," and it assumes
SR> the current year).

Thanks for that.  I'm giving the bad date and future date filters a go.
And, as I received a spam today, dated 2nd March, a past date one as well
(allowing a good margin for not downloading the mail whilst on holiday but
just reading it with a web mail thingy at my pop box host).

Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list. Personal
  email may invoke a password autoresponder. )