ProcMail SendMail integration

2002-07-06 03:49:28
Hi,

I want to filter out certain email based on the To:
address ,the address is dynamic and changes
frequently.

It is of the following form

forum_12(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)com
forum_13(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)com
forum_165(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)com

I am using following regular expression on postfix

/forum_[0-9]*(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)com$/ someone(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)com

If the regular expression matches i am sending the
mail to some user where it gets piped to a php script
for further processing.

Can someone tell me where should i put the regular
expression so the procmail parses it and delivers to a
script directly or to a person and than to a script.

Also is it necessary to create procmailrc file , as i
do not have one now.

Thanks

Piyush Shah