Newbie question

2002-07-05 09:39:39
Hi,

I'm just trying to put procmail at work, but I'm having some problems
that I hope to fix with you guys. I think I followed the basic
instructions, like creating the .forward file in the user home directory
with the following contents:

"|IFS=' ' && p=/usr/bin/procmail && test -f $p&&exec $p -f-||exit 75
#username"

On the .procmailrc file I have this:

PATH=/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/bin
MAILDIR=/var/spool/mail
DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/username
LOGFILE=$HOME/.log
LOCKFILE=$HOME/.lockmail
VERBOSE=yes

:0
* ^From.*username2
!  username3

What I want is just forward messages that come from username2 to
username3, all this is for username.

This must be something very simple but I'm not just getting it done. The
MTA is sendmail, procmail v3.13.1, and this on a SuSE 6.3 machine.

Can anybody help me ?

./ luis oliveira