My Apologies

2002-07-07 15:19:00

     Well I guess I am proof of the 'new user' syndrome, the
newbie can screw up anything.

     I did a make clean and recompiled on a fresh copy of 3.22,
and autoconf put the UDP_protocolno = 17 in there and compiled
flawlessly.

     I then went back to 3.21 which had the same problem, looked
at the autoconf.h, no UDP_protocolno anywhere, did a fresh make
clean, and voila, there it is.

     I have no idea what I did to make it fail, and presently I can't
replicate it.

     Sorry to have wasted you guy's precious time, such a dunce I am.

     Homer