formail question

2002-07-10 22:34:28
Dear all,

I would like to use "procmail" as a filter to modify the "Subject" line
so as to inject a short abbreviation for list names that I subscribed
to by matching the "TO" field. I checked that seems the "-x" and "-i"
options of "formail" are what I wanted - extract the subject field, add
the list abbreviation and write it back, but don't know how to implement
so. Can anyone please give me a hand on how should the ".procmailrc"
file look like ?

Thanks,
Raymond Fung.