egrepping all Received: headers

2002-07-16 11:44:29
I've looked a bit through the archives to find a good way to
look at all Received: headers even if a putative match is
found.  I suppose scoring is the way.  That's my weak
area.  Would someone be willing to offer a quick
one-liner for how to phrase the condition?

I'm trying to imagine a scenario where a Received: line could
also be the first line of a message.  I might, for instance,
run the filter on a stored messages whose From_ header has
been stripped.

--
Dallman Ross

"If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably does not lead to
anywhere."
        Thoughts of Rev. Sunnan Kubose, from _Zen in the Markets_