Re: Quota to send emails.

2002-07-16 12:37:14
On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 11:20:11AM -0300, Victor Zucarino wrote:
Hi guys,

I need to configure quota in my procmailrc, when some users will can
send emails without restricted sizes and others just 120Kb (for
exemple)...

Procmail is not the tool for this. Procmail is used during final delivery of
messages for "local" users. It is not used when sending mail.

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       http://andrew.pure-chaos.com/resume.txt

Please do not reply directly to me, or Cc: me on a reply to a list message.
I'll get my copy from the list.