Re: killfiling based on subject/sender?

2002-07-18 15:40:32
On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, Denis Perelyubskiy wrote:

DP> I would like to have some sort of .procmail/subjects,
DP> .procmail/senders files. In the files, one per line, I'd
DP> have addresses/or subjects (as regexps). If a match is
DP> encountered, I'd like a message to go directly to my junk
DP> folder.

I check a list of addresses for non-presence with:

*  ! ? echo "${FROMHEADER}" | grep -F -isx -f $PMDIR/list.grey

With a file of regex's I'd guess you'd need an egrep

:0:
*   ? echo "${FROMHEADER}" | grep -E -isx -f $PMDIR/list.black
spambox

Not to sure about the -i though, as the local part of an address is case
sensitive.

Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list. Personal
  email may invoke a password autoresponder. )