killfiling based on subject/sender?

2002-07-18 14:39:55
hello,

I suck at writing procmail scripts, so before I go spend
lots of time doing this, I wonder if someone has already
written something similar :)

I would like to have some sort of .procmail/subjects,
.procmail/senders files. In the files, one per line, I'd
have addresses/or subjects (as regexps). If a match is
encountered, I'd like a message to go directly to my junk
folder.

Any similar solutions would probably work as well.

Sorry if this has been asked before, I did not seem to see
this in the 40M .mbox archive file which I tried searching.

thank you,

denis

--
// mailto: Denis Perelyubskiy <denisp(_at_)CS(_dot_)UCLA(_dot_)EDU>
// icq   : 12359698